What we offer
You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
Operate and monitor the functions involved in all areas of production.
- Monitor and control the various unit operations via the process control system, checking product quality and progress
- Perform quality checks on raw materials, intermediate process streams, and finished products using a variety of laboratory equipment
- Perform verification and validation tasks associated with on-line instruments and control systems
- Unload raw material, load finished product and control inventory
- Perform preventive/planned basic maintenance tasks on plant systems and equipment
- Problem analysis and solution implementation on short term operational deviations and longer term plant needs
- Be responsible for the safety, sanitation, and hygiene conditions
- Document all necessary information to safely operate the process, including process data, deviations, analytical test results, or process improvement ideas
- Uphold all HACCP, ISO 9001/14001, and RC14001 policies
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Previous Technician experience is a plus
- Ability to work 12 hour rotating shifts
- HS Diploma/GED
- Basic computer skills
To ensure the fastest process of your application and to protect the environment, please apply online via our careers portal at https://careers.evonik.com.
VACANCY REFERENCE NUMBER 147783
Evonik Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please note that Evonik will not accept any unsolicited application documents sent by staffing firms. Evonik works in conjunction with preferred service providers and will not pay any fee to staffing firms in the absence of an appropriate framework agreement. Should Evonik receive a candidate profile from a staffing firm with which it has no framework agreement, and should this candidate subsequently be considered in the recruitment process or offered employment, no claims from the staffing firm will be entertained in this regard.