At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with our hospitality, we make our customer’s day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends. Take a look at the position below and join our family today!
As part of our family we offer you:
- Competitive compensations and advancement opportunities
- Loyalty program
- Bursary program
- Employee Discounts
- Refer a Friend Program
- Fun work atmosphere!
The Shift Supervisor role can be the gateway to broader leadership roles! If you are eager to lead and learn restaurant management this role provides an introduction into leadership for you!
Shift Supervisor Responsibilities:
- As a Shift Supervisor, you will have direct ownership of the results of your team and how you can impact the guest experience and the restaurants’ success
- Support the Restaurant General Manager in restaurant goals related to building and developing the team, operations metrics and profitability
- Effectively communicate goals, promotions, business updates, etc
- Provide a top-notch guest experience that includes friendly interactions, a clean restaurant and hot & fresh meals
- Lead the overall positive and collaborate family environment
- Takes absolute pride in everything you do
- Goal-oriented leader that enjoys a fast-pace environment
- Leads through motivating and mentoring others
- High accountability for results and leading a team
- Desire to learn and grow in to broader management positions
- Values customer service and positively impacting our guest’s experience
- Practices high quality food and cleanliness standards