We are looking for a Child Care Teacher to encourage the healthy intellectual and psychological growth of the children in our facilities. You will teach and supervise them, while also motivating them to use their mental capacities and exercise their imagination.
We are located in Blair, Nebraska. We have availability to work with ages ranging from infant to school age children.
MUST BE 16 YEARS OLD OR OLDER!
- Follow a schedule of activities and discover suitable teaching material
- Provide basic care and caregiving activities
- Use a wide range of teaching methods (stories, media, indoor or outdoor games, drawing etc) to enhance the child’s abilities
- Remain in constant communication with parents and update them on the progress of their children
- Observe children’s interactions and promote the spirit of concord
- Identify behavioral problems and determine the right course of action
- Collaborate with other colleagues
- Adhere with teaching standards and safety regulations as established by the official sources
Skills obtained or willing to obtain:
- Excellent knowledge of child development and up-to-date education methods
- Methodical and creative
- Patience, flexibility and love for children
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Certificate in first aid and CPR
- State Mandated Trainings
Free or discounted care offered for children of staff!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.00 - $14.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)