Live2Lead 2020 Growth Summit is exclusively for those who support the physical growth of our economy - builders, trades, real estate and investors. If a community cannot grow without your contribution, you belong in this room!
This day is designed to enhance leadership, broaden awareness and expand your vision of what is possible. Your experience will include the following and more:
- What Leadership Mindset is Required to Make Business Advances in 2020?
Utilizing the exclusive broadcast of Live2Lead
we will dive into the content of John Maxwell and Chris Hogan and explore the mindset of leadership required to succeed -facilitated by Pamela Quinn, Executive Coach.
- How Might the Next Decade Provide Opportunities & Obstacles for Construction, Housing & Real Estate?
Local Market Professionals share their perspective on the next decade for the industry.
SYSTEMS / TOOLS
- What Resources are Needed for Consistent Growth in 2020? Scott Warren, CEO / Founder Aluxa Homes & Luxury Renovations
shares daily tools to strengthen relationships and support personal and professional growth.
FULL AGENDA HERE
The City of Omaha Planning Dept. has approved this event for the City of Omaha CEU requirement.
What To Expect:
- RENEWED ENERGY Live2Lead experiences are designed to deliver the very best leadership content that inspires and motivates all who attend.
- NEW RELATIONSHIPS Grow your own leadership as you connect with other influencers in your local community. Expand your network with relationships that produce tangible results
- NEW IDEAS Live2Lead is a world-class leadership experience full of rich content, key takeaways and easy to implement action plans.
- TEAM COLLABORATION Live2Lead is the perfect setting for your team to gain ground through this shared experience - sparking a renewed passion and purpose.
Live2Lead is not just an event, it is an experience - Expect Exceptional!
What do Live2Lead Experiences look like? CLICK HERE
We Create THIS for YOU with the Commitment of EVENT PARTNERS! Do you want visibility for your company in a setting of community and business leaders? Contact Pamela Quinn at 402-237-8223 or CLICK HERE for more information on Partnership opportunities and benefits!