The Washington County Chamber of Commerce
The Washington County Chamber of Commerce shall be a catalyst in the orderly promotion of growth and community development of Washington County.
Our motto “Preserving the Past…Building the Future" reflect the desire of the community to embrace the history of how this community came to be and where we want it to go. The communities of Washington County embrace the qualities of life that are important to all. Our Chamber members play a strong part in the direction the communities grow.
- Supports those efforts of businesses and community members like you for the betterment of the Washington County.
- Provides you with a voice in the strongest business organization in Washington County.
- Makes a difference in local, state, and regional issues.
- Directs future development in Washington County.
- Enhances your business image.
- Our members strive to ensure that our communities provide a good quality of life for this, and for future generations.
Chamber Board of Directors
The Chamber Board of Directors meets the 3rd Wednesday of every month. The board consists of 13 voting members and 1 ex-officio member. Board members are elected for 3 year terms.
The Chamber Ambassadors serve as the Chamber’s Welcoming committee. They meet the 1st Wednesday of every month. Our Ambassadors assist with Ribbon Cuttings, Grand Openings, small coffee groups, Business After Hours and new member visits.